Let’s first start this discussion by talking about what it actually means to be an Internet Marketing Expert.
Now when I say expert, I’m not talking about the kind who sits around and ‘talks’ about what to do to make money online. There are countless experts out there if that were the criteria. The expert you want to be is a lot different.
You want to be the attention grabbing internet marketer who gets paid for things they have to offer both online and off. These are the ones who can sell millions of dollars in products just by using their name alone.
You’ve most likely bought their videos, their software, their books, systems, courses and more, all in the hopes of following in their footsteps.
Well today is the day to heed some serious real life advice.
You need to not only strive for your marketing goals, but also immediately change the way you look at the internet’s potential to change your life.
Simply put, you need to be a part of the club. The ‘insiders’ tend to know more than the general public, and profit nicely from this information.
Keep reading my blog so you too can be a part of this club. More lessons in this series are coming so make sure you signup for my updates!
Here are some famous Internet Marketing Experts and how they got started:
Like many other marketers, Seth got his start in business school
– Stanford, actually. After getting his MBA, he worked in
software and book packaging, eventually creating one of the
first online marketing companies, called Yoyodyne.
During this time in this business, he began to realize that the
market is not a place where one can simply hope for the best. A
person needed to have something really special, something that
set him or her apart from the rest of the crowd in a big way.
Seth also introduced the idea that many marketers had forgotten:
customers matter and they deserve to be respected. When dealing
with customers online, Seth pointed out that spamming and other
forms of lies were just not the best practices. Customers were
smarter online and they had more power than they do in the
stores, as they had more options.
Gary started Wine Library TV in 2006 as a way to promote wines
that he loved and to appreciate wine with the help of an
audience. Originally designed to review wines and to answer
questions posed on his Facebook page, Gary’s audience began to
grow. He now has hundreds of thousands of viewers of his daily
Most of the time, he’s the only one in the chair, tasting the
wines, but over time, he’s had some other folks help him out in
his duties, including Timothy Ferriss. He’s now in a partnership
with eatdrinkordie.com, which allows him to produce videos about
wine which are then distributed to consumers.
As you can see these famous marketers weren’t just born Gurus.
You can have every bit as much success as they did if you
know the way. Now, if you were able to corner any of these super-successful
marketers and ask them what their biggest secret is, what are they going to tell you?
They’re going to tell you ‘The Money Is In The List’ and if you’re not already
building your list and emulating successful marketers like these, then you are
most likely going to fail, it happens time and time again with beginners.
Learn more about how YOU can become an Internet Marketing Expert by
visiting The Simple List Building Blueprint.
Powered by: WpCommissions
- Ryan Reynolds Says Heâ€™s Not Offically â€œUncle Ryanâ€ Yet to …
- Ev Williams States The Obvious: Heâ€™s No Longer Fully Committed …
- Robert Pattinson Proves Heâ€™s Dashing With Reese Witherspoon on …
- The Freelancer’s Guide to Online Payment Options | Articles …
- “Ono picks Capcom characters heâ€™d like to see in Smash Bros …
- Archive » Jackson, Abbey offer one-on-one expert critiques …
- Wine Adventures « John on Wine – a wine blog
- Morning Bell: Big Government Vs. the Internet – The Foundry …
- Making B2B Marketing More Social | WebProNews
- Now is the Time for Observing Saturn in the Night Sky
- How Can B2B Marketing Become More Social? – Online Marketing Blog
- How to Undermine Your Link Building | Search Engine Journal
- Are You an Online Vulture? | Search Engine Journal
- Details on today’s order list : SCOTUSblog
- Time Magazine’s Bobby Ghosh Is Ignorant About Christianity | RedState
- It Works Every Time | RedState
- The professionals and Cons, of Trading a Trading currency …
- The Pros and Cons, of Trading a Global forex trading Demonstration …
- AT&T Makes Smartphone Upgrades More Expensive | Mobile Marketing Watch
- Netflix, WebMD Make the List of Most Successful Digital Media …